.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Fried Green Tomatoes at the WhistleStop Cafe :: Fannie Flag

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Caf, iodine of my finest works. Who am I? I am the author Fannie Flagg. Ive been writing since the fifth grade, when I wrote, produced, directed and starred in a three-act comedy entitle The Whopee Girls. It made the audience laugh, but it got me expelled because it had the word martini in it. Ive always had dry wit. I then entered a Miss Alabama contest loving a scholarship to the Pittsburg Playhouse. I was the only girl who failed ballet. When I was nineteen, I began writing and producing TV specials, and since then Ive appeared in more 500 TV shows, which include Candid Camera, The Dick van Dyke Show, The Love Boat, Love American Style, and movies like Five Easy Pieces with Jack Nicholson, Stay Hungry, Grease. I am currently finishing a few new movies such as Flying By and Shattered Glory both of which are coming go forth in 2009. I was in Broadway too I was in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas Ive written several books such as Standing in the Rainbow in 2002, and my newest book Cant Wait to get to Heaven, in 2006. I now live in Montecito, California. So astir(predicate) my book, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Caf, well the theme is mainly feminism and a short(p) bit of my gay pride, (youll see when you accept Idgie.). The setting starts out in the nursing home where, Mrs. Cleo Threadgoode, the long-time resident of Whistle Stop, tells Mrs. Evelyn Couch all about her life starting in the year 1929, and the little town of Whistle Stop. Now I will tell you all about the rest of my book in the eyes of my most important character, Mrs. Cleo Threadgoode. My get is Mrs. Cleo Threadgoode, and I live at Rose Terrace Nursing Home. I am 86 years old. I have just made a new friend, and her name is Mrs. Evelyn Couch. She came into the visitors lounge and I started talking right to her. Ill tell you what I told her too. In fact Ill even tell you the total story. It all star ts out in Whistle Stop, 1929.

No comments:

Post a Comment